THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Here goes our second trip to Idaho for the month. Here's a great pic of the boys ALL asleep at the same time. Fabulous!!
The good ole Cellar at Peterson's.


Playing with the Cars race track.


Ronan, Crew, and McKinnley
Look at those BLUE EYES!

Here's Sydney and Adam, the boys sure like them.



Nick with all 3 of his boys.
Henrix loved standing up while riding in this car.



Crew is such a Q T if you can look past the bugey nose.

Ronan had a lot of fun playing in the sprinkler riding in the car.





5 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

Cute pics, Tina. And I'm glad you identified who is who. Ronin and Crew look so much alike, I wasn't sure which was which. They are all so adorable. I hope we can get together with you sometime so they can play with Spencer.

Annie said...

I'm glad Syd is getting married so we can have a chance to see you guys again! Darling boys. Especially loved the pic of them all asleep:)

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment on my blog tina! i love knowing you're checking up on me :) so happy to hear you're going to be moving home! i'm sure both families are thrilled. it will be great to see you guys more often!

Unknown said...

i don't know why that posted under kylees name oh now i do- i just realized im reading under her logging in earlier in the day- sorry this is lee :)

Lindsey said...

I just read on Lee's blog that you guys are moving back! You must be so excited!! I might need a phone call for all the details. I'm excited about Syd's wedding to see everyone, assuming I make the elite list. Bundy MIGHT be out of town, but we should for sure have some extended time together. Well, your boys just keep getting cuter and cuter! Hope to see you soon!